Fiery Doom Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiery Doom Alliance

Forum for FDA alliance and wings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NAP Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mustard

NAP Request Empty
PostSubject: NAP Request   NAP Request Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 am

Hello. I lead the alliance The Ascension League in the SW. I would like to propose a NAP with FDA-Carn (and others if other wings would like) for a couple of reasons. One is members of our alliance have had dealings with some in the Carn wing in a positive manner. Both exist in the same space and would be beneficial if both sides could work together towards growing each. The ability to request defensive help for either side. These are some of the good reasons. The main reason is ABC / TK. If you have noticed both alliances have begun spreading in the area which both of us exist. As Col. Mustard I have been part of both ABC and TK. I switched from ABC to TK due to the original leader of the alliance (she was the advisor to my alliance on S6). Recently TK and to some extent ABC have been reorganizing all their wings and in that reorganization I decided to leave. When asked why I said due to what wing I was moved to left me and Wardog stuck farther away from the rest of our group and that just did not make sense. Coming into the end game I had no hope of any defense from my own group and either had to build my own bridges or hoepfully hold out on my own. I said I was striking out on my own and wanted to try and keep good contacts. In the IGM flow two quotes struck me and they are listed below:

'SW is going to be ABC/TK property. ;-)' and 'Should you choose not to be associated with us at all, then indeed, we`ll come for you eventually, since we are comming for the entire SW. '

Since this is what they plan the regional alliance here are going to come under attack as the numbers of AC and TK rises. The only way to hopefully have a fighting chance is that the local alliances begin to band together in some form or fashion. Whether it is merges, confeds, wings, or such. There needs to a start point to this and FDA seems to be the logical choice.

So, the only question that I can see is towards me and my alliance is why not merge back with TK. Within an hour after Wardog and I left TK for TAL both came under chiefing attempts at our villages near center. All attempts from them failed but it helped to prove the point that they (ABC and TK) make behind the scenes....they are not for a group of alliances working together, they are out for themselves and anyone who will not bow before them will come under attack. Thanks for reading this rather long post to have a NAP between the two alliances but I felt that it would make more sense if I explained what is coming towards us.

Col.
Back to top Go down
Lletsir
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Student/ Basketball, tennis, playing guitar
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2008-12-16

NAP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP Request   NAP Request Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm

That's a good idea. Smile If we join together, they can't beat us
Back to top Go down
https://fierydoomalliance.forumotion.net
cryptstyling
Squire
Squire
cryptstyling

Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Correctional Officer/ Soccer, Tae Kwon Do, PS3
Registration date : 2008-12-18

NAP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP Request   NAP Request Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 pm

I already mailed him and the confed is on now and there will be a possible merger coming up
Back to top Go down
Lletsir
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Student/ Basketball, tennis, playing guitar
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2008-12-16

NAP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP Request   NAP Request Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:17 pm

That would be great, having a merge with them Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fierydoomalliance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

NAP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP Request   NAP Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiery Doom Alliance :: -=Public=- :: -=ALLIANCE AND NAPS=--
Jump to: